Monday, May 21, 2007

The End Results: Prompt *3*

I am so sorry about the lateness of this post. I totally didn't have time to post this weekend because Cameron woke up Friday morning really sick and running a fever. After a Doctor's visit and many changes of sheets and PJ's and little sleep, my wee one is feeling like his old self again.

Masks...*sighs*
After documenting an entire day of my life, I am more aware of how much I do and where I can probably make changes to better utilize my time. I really meant to list all the masks I wear but somewhere along the way my vision strayed and this was my end result.

I do have to say that this art journal experience has taught me one thing.
When I first start these pages I am not happy about them. Maybe I expect more, I don't know... But by the end I am happy with them. They make me feel like I have left a part of myself somewhere permanent. And that is a good thing.

No other submissions this week but that's OK. I started this on my own and I intend to carry on this journey.

So without further adieu here is my end result:


2 comments:

grungedandy said...

Hi Tam,

Right my first excuse is my cat ate my homework
My second excuse is I stuck my fingers together so I couldn't do the homework
My third excuse is I lost my time –turner and I was sleeping when I should have been working.

Please pick your favorite one & I won’t use it again

Hey love your mask page, completely different to the one I’m doing will send in homework later (i.e. when I’ve actually finished/ done it!)

*G*

3weens said...

This looks great. I love the splashes of bright color over the writing. Have I said that before? Color = awesome!